At Laser Smooth we are dedicated to providing you with the ability to feel your best! If you are looking for a more permanent form of hair removal, laser therapy treatments are the way to go. Do you have some questions about what to do post laser treatment?
Do you have some questions about what to do post laser treatment? Here are some tips from us to you for post laser treatment care.
Post Treatment Care
- We will apply a soothing aloe and vitamin E lotion to treated areas.
- There is no downtime with laser hair removal, so you can immediately engage in normal activities following your appointment.
- We advise the use of sunscreen for the next 48 hours.
- Immediate and continuous sun exposure, tanning, or working under halogen lights is to be avoided.
- Remember, immediate redness (erythema) is to be expected and generally goes away in a few minutes or hours. Important to note, it is generally considered a desirable side effect because it evidences effective damage to the follicles. However, as erythema presents itself as redness to the treated area, most people prefer to schedule appoints for treatment of the face or other visible areas on a Friday or over the weekend so that normal skin tone returns before the start of a new week.
At Laser Smooth we are dedicated to making sure you get the results you are looking for. Follow these tips and you should be well on your way to living a hair free life!
Learn more about the post-treatment laser therapy care you can do.