After your laser hair removal treatment at Laser Smooth Company, there are a few post treatment care steps recommended for our clients to make their laser hair removal experience as successful and as comfortable as possible.
To obtain the highest level of efficacy, it’s important to take a moment to review these post treatment considerations. By printing this list, you’ll have a comprehensive check-list for remembering these essential guidelines to make the most of your laser hair removal appointment. In addition, we’ll review these at the time of making your appointment and answer any questions you may have. By doing so, we’re able to provide the highest level of care while guaranteeing the best results.
Post Treatment Care
- We will apply a soothing aloe and vitamin E lotion to treated areas.
- There is no downtime with laser hair removal, so you can immediately engage in normal activities following your appointment.
- We advise the use of sunscreen for the next 48 hours.
- Immediate and continuous sun exposure, tanning, or working under halogen lights is to be avoided.
- Remember, immediate redness (erythema) is to be expected and generally goes away in a few minutes or hours. Important to note, it is generally considered a desirable side effect because it evidences effective damage to the follicles. However, as erythema presents itself as redness to the treated area, most people prefer to schedule appoints for treatment of the face or other visible areas on a Friday or over the weekend so that normal skin tone returns before the start of a new week
Want to learn more about laser hair removal treatment? Call us today at 503.867.6386 or contact us here!