Not every case of laser hair removal is based on vanity grooming. For every bikini line we erase, there are five more life-altering treatments we may perform; from unwanted facial hair whose removal has the power to be completely life-changing to aberrant patches of unwanted hair that, once removed, can rejuvenate a person’s self-esteem. For those considering between various methods of hair removal, the processes often begins with the question, “How is laser hair removal different from electrolysis?”
We’re glad you asked. Here’s a little comparison of the two.
Laser Hair Removal
– uses mild radiation via high-heat lasers, damaging hair follicles in order to significantly slow down hair growth
– requires multiple treatments for long-term hair removal
– may be done just about anywhere and requires little-to-no recovery time
– tends to work best if you have both fair skin and dark hair
– disrupts hair growth with shortwave radio frequencies that damage hair follicles to prevent growth and cause existing hairs to fall out
– requires multiple follow-up appointments for the best results
– must be performed by a board-certified dermatologist
– the most common symptom is slight redness from skin irritation
Laser Smooth Company Offers the Best Hair Removal Services in Gresham
Laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove unwanted body hair and give your skin that fresh, smooth feeling all year. Laser Smooth Company is proud to perform hair removal for all individuals, in all areas of the body. Our clinic features the LightSheer Duet, the newest and most innovative laser hair removal system.
Visit our Services page to learn more about our laser hair removal treatments.We are always open for free consultations, and we’d love to help you take the first steps towards permanent hair removal. We are conveniently located at 2850 SE Powell Valley Rd in Gresham, Oregon. We are waiting for your visit.
Contact us or call (503) 867-6386 for your free consultation today!