Your first laser hair removal appointment will be simple, quick, and comfortable. This advice will ensure you’re perfectly prepared for your inaugural visit.
- Please give a clean shave (no stubble) to the areas receiving treatment the morning of your appointment. For harder to reach places, such as the backside, we can provide assistance just prior to application of our laser.
- The area to be treated should be freshly cleaned and left free of any make-up, perfumes, lotions, creams, and/or antiperspirants.
- Areas to be treated should be as light as possible, so avoid tanning a minimum of 1 month leading up to treatments. Some skin types require longer than 1 month for a tan to fade or skin to return to its natural color. You must be at your natural color to achieve the best results with the least probability of side effects. Please also avoid sunless tanning products leading up to your appointments.
- Do not wax or otherwise remove the roots of the hair follicles for a minimum of 3 weeks prior to receiving laser hair removal.
- Do not bleach any hair to be treated, or lighten its color.
- You must advise us of any medications (topical or oral) you’re currently taking or have taken in the past 6 months which increase sensitivity to light. Examples include several antibiotic, antifungal, retinol, or isotretinoin.
Laser Smooth Company is proud to perform hair removal for all individuals, in all areas of the body. We are located in Gresham, Oregon. Our clinic features the LightSheer Duet, the newest and most innovative laser hair removal system. Call Laser Smooth Company Today for a Free Consultation! Visit our Services page to learn more about our laser hair removal treatments.