Dear Laser Smooth Family,
Office and treatment area:
Things will look a little different when you come in for your appointment. Gone will be the seasonal decorations, upholstered chairs, and anything that cannot be easily cleaned and sanitized after every client (sadly this includes the chocolate bowl☹). The privacy divider will be replaced with a medical-grade antimicrobial divider and seating will be replaced with medical grade vinyl chairs. As always, wipes and hand sanitizer will still be available for use. Only one person will be allowed in the treatment room with the provider at a time.
Before your appointment:
In addition to the usual day before text reminder asking if you’ve had recent sun exposure or antibiotics with the past two weeks, you will be asked if you have had a cough, fever of 100.3 or higher, shortness of breath or have been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks. You must reschedule an appointment if you answer “yes” to any of the questions until symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath) have been resolved and the fever has been resolved without medication for at least 72 hours, or at least 14 days after contact with a person sick with a cough, fever, or diagnosed with COVID-19.
Day of your appointment:
- Please arrive at your appointment on time and text me when you arrive.
- Please wait in your car until you are texted to come up for your appointment. At this time, come straight back to the appointment room **do not wait in the waiting room and no need to ring the bell**
- For new clients who do not know where the treatment room is, I will come out to greet you in the reception area.
- You will again be asked about antibiotics, sun exposure, cough, fever, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone with COVID-19 or any of the symptoms.
- You will also be asked to sign a “consent to treat” form that directly relates to our current circumstance.
- Please come to your appointment clean ideally showered, and wearing a face mask. There are people around us that have compromised immune systems and we want to keep EVERYONE as safe as possible.
***Please have a clean shave to the entire treatment area, NO STUBBLE (this means shaving against the hair follicle) to prepare for your treatment. Please have someone help you with the difficult to reach places, all treatment areas must be hair-free.
I sooooo look forward to seeing you all again soon, I sure have missed you all!
Stay safe and healthy, Kim